Monday, November 10, 2008

Change is coming... and it's not what you think.

Just a quick note to my 3 readers:

I am officially out of a job as of December 1. Laid off. Kaput. Tuesday, November 25th is my last trip on the Blue Line. With unemployment (hopefully for only a short time) on the horizon and a job search ensuing, the likelihood of my continuing this (nominally) Blue Line-themed blog is going the way of the wood-fired steam engine.

I'll let you 3 know when things move or change. I've got a .Mac - sorry; Mobile Me - account that I might use so I can do a few more things aside from the blog. We'll see.

One thing is for sure: if I do continue to blog, there will be less of a self-filtering and more variety in topics.

As an example, my next post will likely be a light romp about abortion. That's just how I roll.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

looking forward to hearing what happens next! good luck!